- Trends in Pharma Analytics: An Interview with Cindie Dilley, PMSA President | More Information
- Call for Abstracts for PMSA 2015 - Due October 6 | More Information
- Jassi Chadha, Axtria, Receives PMSA Lifetime Achievement Award | More Information
- Spring 2014 issue of the PMSA Journal Now Available | More Information
October 19-21, 2015
New Brunswick, NJ
Featuring a PMSA session track
Emerging Data Landscape and Utilization
January 15-16, 2015
2015 Annual Conference
April 19-22, 2015
Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Call for abstracts
- Analyst/Sr Analyst Regional Market Planning - Daiichi Sankyo (09/17/2014)
- Senior Manager, Business Analytics and Insights, Global Service - Pfizer (08/29/2014)
- Senior Manager, Business Analytics and Insights, Americas - Pfizer (08/29/2014)
Message from the PMSA President
As you may know if you attended our Annual Conference a few weeks ago, our 2014 event was a great success. Over 210 attendees converged in Orlando to attend educational sessions, meet with vendor partners, and network with their colleagues. We are happy to note that this year's conference sessions were overall ranked the highest that they have been in over five years. The PMSA Program Committee and staff review attendee evaluations very closely, and your rankings and comments help us to improve the conference for future attendees. Thank you for your input!
Coming up in 2014, look for more partnerships with our friends at PMRG, including the networking event which took place this month at the Dachii Sankyo offices in Parsippany, New Jersey, and a PMSA educational track at their PMRG Institute meeting in October.
We are also accepting submissions for the third issue of the PMSA Journal. We've heard great feedback on our first two issues, and are looking to release the next issue before the end of 2014. Click here to find out how you can submit an article.
Stay tuned for other PMSA initiatives on the horizon. We will be announcing the dates and topic for our Winter Symposium in the coming weeks.