- Important Notice Regarding Hotel Reservations | More Information
- 2015 PMSA Winter Symposium: Registration Now Open! | More Information
- Trends in Pharma Analytics: An Interview with Cindie Dilley, PMSA President | More Information
- Jassi Chadha, Axtria, Receives PMSA Lifetime Achievement Award | More Information
- Associate Director, Secondary Data Analytics Oncology - Bayer Pharmaceuticals (12/16/2014)
- Director, Management Science - Bayer Pharmaceuticals (12/16/2014)
- Senior Product Manager (11/17/2014)
- Senior Healthcare Data Analyst - Activate Networks (10/28/2014)
Message from the PMSA President
2014 was a busy year for PMSA. In addition to our annual Symposium and spring conference, we released the second issue of the PMSA Journal, held two networking events in conjunction with PMRG, and presented a session track at the PMRG Institute. Thank you for making 2014 the best year yet for the association! Read the articles below for information on what PMSA has planned for 2015!
Please check out the agenda for our symposia in Austin in January. I am thrilled with the content on EMR and emerging data. There are some amazing nascent activities happening in the data space and we want to make sure our members are a part of it. I really hope to see you in Austin!
Be sure to keep up with PMSA on LinkedIn. If you haven’t already, click here to follow the PMSA networking group. Also, if you have a job posting related to pharma analytics that you would like to share with your peers in PMSA, click here to submit your listing for inclusion in the PMSA Career Center. We encourage all members to take advantage of this free service. Also, please feel free to drop me (or any of the board members) a line if you want to suggest additional topics, locations or comments on all things PMSA.
Note: PMSA has had a change in its board officers. The Vice President role will now be filled by David Purdie (Genentech). PMSA would like to thank Dina Belinsky (Eli Lilly) for her enthusiastic dedication to the PMSA Board of Directors over the past 4 years.