Message from the PMSA President
Dear Fellow Management Science Professionals,
The agenda has been set and preparations are ramping up for the PMSA 2014 Annual Conference. The theme of this year's conference is Analyze/Influence/Innovate: Using Data to Build A Better Future. Register now and take advantage of the early-bird registration fees.
The 2014 Conference will take place in Orlando, Florida, May 18-21, at the Hyatt Grand Cypress Resort. The PMSA Annual Conference is the industry’s most important gathering of management science professionals and executive management in pharmaceutical commercial operations. The conference is targeted to both long-time veterans and newcomers to the industry. Find out how the latest cutting edge analytics can be used to address challenging business problems facing commercial operations. Discover the latest trends on health care reform, and knowledge on how analytics can keep you ahead of the game.
Agenda highlights include:
- Keynote address from Greg Barrett, Daiichi Sankyo
- Keynote address from E. Loren Buhle, Jr. PhD, IBM
- General Sessions on:
- Proactive Analytics: How to Build Analysis Readiness and Enhance Focus on Comprehensive Insights
- Big Data: How Can It Create Value and Competitive Advantage for Pharma?
- EMR Exploration & P.O.V
- Seeing the World in Living Color: The Power of Physician Notes
- Review of Publicly & Commercially Available Anonymous Patient-Level Data Sources to Enhance Forecasting
- Measuring and Optimizing Complex Dynamics in a Multi-Channel Marketing
- Uncovering Influential Customers Using Social Network Analysis
- Measuring the Value of Providing Call Plans to the Field Sales Teams
- Physician Life Time Value - A Forward Looking Approach
- Plus concurrent sessions on Incentive Compensation and Marketing Analytics
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Click here for more information, or contact our sponsorship coordinator, Courtney Devine, at