2013 Annual Conference
Bright Ideas, Brilliant Solutions, Best Practices
May 5 - 8, 2013
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point
Bonita Springs, Florida
Sponsorship Information - Download the PMSA 2013 sponsor information brochure.
The Pharmaceutical Management Science Association is pleased to announce the details of our 2013 Annual Conference, scheduled for May 5-8, 2013, at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point in Bonita Springs, Florida.
A resort like no other awaits you at Coconut Point. Sitting on 26 breathtaking acres overlooking Estero Bay Aquatic Preserve, the resort offers golf, an on-site AAA Four Diamond restaurant, spa, and plenty of attractions nearby, whether you prefer shopping, museums, casinos, water parks or a tour of the Everglades.
Conference registration includes a one-year membership in PMSA, with access to our online resources. Be sure to take advantage of our special Academic registration fee of $995.
The Pharmaceutical Management Science Association is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to efficiently meet society's pharmaceutical needs through the use of management science.
Highlights from the conference agenda are below:
- Keynote address from Dr. Peter Salgo
- Keynote address from Dan Mendelson, CEO, Avalere Health
- What is the Role of Commercial Operations Effectiveness on Improving Pharmaceutical Company Business Performance?
George Chressanthis, Professor of Healthcare Management and Marketing, Temple University
- Managed Markets Reconciled: An Integrated Dataset Driving Faster, Better-Informed Decisions from Strategy Design to Operations and Pull-Through in the Field
Arnaud Grunwald, Model N
- Do Page Views Equal Rx? Optimizing Media by Website Behavior
Lynda Gordon and Jane Portman, Merkle
- Building Win-Win Partnerships with Marketing: A Case Study Involving Promotion Response Measurement and Optimization
Irene Popova, Michael Allen
- An Entirely New Paradigm for Sales Force Effectiveness
Anindita Basu, IMS Health
- Why We Need a New Selling Model Now
JP Tsang and Ruoxin Li, Bayser
- Empowering the Healthcare Consumer: The Impact of Consumer Drived Healthcare Plans on Drug Spending and Drug Utilization
Matthew Sulzicki, Optum
- Market Access Strategy for a New Product Launch
Nitin Jain, ZS
- A Market-Driven Model for Managed Markets Alignments
Patrick Brundage, Axtria
- Evaluating the Impact of Provider Messaging Within the Electronic Prescribing Environment
Jamie Lucove, AllScripts
- Leveraging EHR + Data to Avoid the Dirty Dancing Syndrome for Pharma Brands
Steve Davis, Humedica
- Panel Discussion
- Plus concurrent sessions on Integrated Delivery Networks and Operational Issues
- Promotion Response (Sunday, May 5)
- Sales Force Re-alignment (Wednesday, May 8)